PlantVine’s Industry-Leading 45-Day Guarantee
If you have properly cared for your newly purchased plants and you experience a loss during the first 45 days from date of delivery, please contact us detailing your loss, along with images of the plants and your original order number. You must submit 3 images, including an image of the entire plant in its surroundings for a full evaluation.
PlantVine will replace any plant that dies during the first 45 days for free, however, the customer is responsible for a shipping & handling fee which can vary due to plant size and customer location. Shipping & handling is determined at the time of our 45-Day Guarantee approval process and is based upon the actual cost of shipping to your location. Each plant is eligible for only 1 replacement under this guarantee. Due to our rapidly changing stock we cannot guarantee that material is the same size when replaced. If a replacement is not immediately available, refunds may be granted in the form of a store credit.
What definitely voids my Guarantee?
- Transplanting or repotting your plant within 7 days of receiving your plant. During shipping, plants go through some shock and re-planting the plant too soon stresses the plant too much. Wait at least 7 days before repotting or replanting.
- Planting your plant in an environment that is not conducive to that plant’s health, i.e., poor soil conditions, wrong light conditions, or outdoors in an area outside of the plants listed hardiness zone.
- Any destruction of plants resulting from weather, pets, wildlife, drought, improper application of insecticides or herbicides, fires, floods, or any unnatural cause, etc.
What might void my Guarantee?
- Fertilizing too soon. Wait at least 2 weeks and make sure your plant is established in it’s new home before fertilizing.
- Most plants like to be watered only when the soil is dry to the touch. Succulents and Cacti should be watered even less frequently. Please lookup specific watering instruction for your plant in your area.
What’s Not Covered?
Plants are living things which may experience some leaf loss, along with a few broken or bent branches during the shipping process. Some plants are known to lose all leaves during shipping but will start to return within 30 days.
Note that some plants may go dormant and will shed all of their leaves. This is a natural process for that plant during colder seasons. Some flowering plants may not bloom immediately because of environmental stress. Lack of blooms is not covered by this warranty.
Replacements due to the size of plant are not covered since images of the material are emailed out before shipping.
*Please note that material listed as B-Grade or an individual specimen is not covered by our guarantee.
What about after 45 days
Claims received by PlantVine after 45 days of delivery will not be recognized. All claims must be started before the 45 days are up.
What if My Order Was Damaged in Transit?
In the event that your order is damaged in transit, please let us know within 2 business days of receiving your order. Upon confirmation that your material is damaged due to shipping we will replace your items at free of charge. *Please do not discard goods or box. You will be asked to provide images of damage to material and condition of material in box. Please contact us online or call customer service at 888-361-9998 and have the following information ready:
- Order #
- Item name/ Sku Number
Upon initiating a damage claim, we will work hard to get your material replaced as soon as possible.
In the event that material was damaged due too cold or hot temperatures during shipping, we will hold your replacement order until suitable conditions are met to safely ship your items.
How to start your claim
Send us a message using the contact form, include 3 pictures of your plant including at least 1 picture which includes the full plant in its surroundings.
PlantVine has the right to deny any claim at any time. Please note all B-Grade Plants are as is and are not covered by our 45 Day Guarantee.